Years in Business
Photos Delivered to Customers
As a husband-and-wife team, we have over 20 years of combined photographic experience. We love to work with couples and families to capture their best shots, and have provided creative photos of products, personnel, and venues for commercial clients seeking photographic support. If you seeking affordable, natural light, photojournalistic photography in the Flathead Valley, we’d love to talk to you.
Let us capture the moments that you’ll remember forever.
As a husband-and-wife team, we have a special love for shooting weddings and capturing those moments of intimacy between bride & groom. There’s nothing more fun that the opportunity to capture a bride and groom surrounded by their closest friends and family, steeped in love and joy.
Our packages begin at $2,000. All wedding packages include:
- two professional photographers
- two in person consultations – an initial meeting to get to know each other and talk about your needs; and a final consult in the weeks prior to your wedding.
- engagement session (typically 1-2 hours) with 50-75 images, usually 6-8 months prior to your wedding
- online gallery of images, equipped for high resolution downloads, social media integration, and discounted purchases for friends and family
- full rights to high resolution digital images for bride & groom
Families and Children
We love working with families of all sizes to create beautiful portraits. We particularly enjoy shooting in a place that’s special to you, and do most of our family portrait shots on location.
Our rate for family sessions is $200. This includes:
- a phone, skype, or in-person consultation to chat about your family and your objectives
- a photo session, typically lasting approximately an hour and resulting in approximately 60 high resolution images, for which you receive a high-resolution download with full photo rights
- online gallery of images with social media integration
High School Senior photo sessions capture that unique moment in your teen’s life. We love to work with seniors and are inspired by the energy and dreams they have for their futures! We work with each client to identify a place or theme that reflects his or her identity, and create photos that will be loved by both the student and the parents!
Senior Photo sessions start at $150 and include:
- a phone, skype, or in-person consultation to meet and chat
- a photo session, typically lasting approximately an hour and resulting in approximately 40 high resolution images, for which you receive a high-resolution download with full photo rights
- online gallery of images with social media integration
- option to bring a friend or book a double session; discounted rates app
Headshots and Commercial Photography
Do you need a professional headshot for your company website, blog, LinkedIn profile, or other publication? Does your company need custom imagery for your products, or to highlight your team, property, venue, or event?
We offer commercial photography packages resulting in high resolution, social-media ready images. As commercial needs vary, we would love to talk with you about your specific objectives and provide you with a quote for our services.
Aerial Photography / Cinematography
Check us out at https://www.glacialescape.com
You are looking for incredible photography for your special day, but you have a budget, and wedding expenses are starting to accumulate. As you research and interview potential photographers, you may wonder why photo sessions cost what they do. How do photographers determine what to charge, and how can you determine whether your dollars will be a good investment? As camera technology continues to evolve and more and more individuals are documenting their lives on social media, some clients even wonder about paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to a professional, rather than asking a friend or acquaintance to provide this service.
We remember at our own wedding, being surprised at the cost of photography. We did a lot of research and sought to find a mix of value and quality; thousands of dollars and images and 13 years later, we continue to cherish the 5-10 best images from our day.
Later on, when we began our own photography business, and across years of shooting in the highly competitive photography market of Washington, D.C., we honed our pricing structure. Here is our approach to pricing our photography services. While we wrote this with weddings specifically in mind, we apply this mindset to all of our photography services.
Ultimately, you are paying for peace of mind. Hiring a professional photographer assures you of three key things:
- Equipment redundancy: if one of our cameras malfunctions, or a lens breaks, we have a backup ready for seamless transition.
- Data security: we rotate through numerous digital memory cards and multiple cameras throughout your event and capture two angles of key moments (first kiss, first dance). In the event of a catastrophic memory failure, your risk of losing any of these moments is incredibly low.
- Full attention: we are there as a professional service provider focused on you and your needs. We won’t be distracted by family drama (trust us, it’s happened), an open bar, weather, or any other circumstance that might derail a casual photographer.
- Dedicated Service & Rapid Results
- While we enjoy working with a wide range of clients and keeping our photography calendar full, our priority is quality of service and a dedicated focus on each couple or family that we work with. Because of the true time involved in creating custom memories – which we explain a bit more below – we intentionally limit the number of clients we accept each month. This means we won’t be rushing from your event to another shoot. When we are working with you, you are our priority.
- This also allows us to offer one of our most well-reviewed and appreciated services — speed of response. You won’t be waiting a month to see your wedding images. In most cases, we have wedding photography available in an online gallery within a week of your event.
- What Your Payment Covers – The UltraHonest Breakdown
- Your package includes a certain number of hours of photography, and a certain number of resulting images. However, for each hour of time behind the camera, we typically devote approximately five to six hours of additional effort. So a $2,000 package, which provides 5 hours of on-site photography, as well as the included engagement session, actually equates to at least 30 hours of work time. While the bulk of this time is spent on editing and post-processing of your images to ensure the highest possible quality, this also includes everything else that makes your session go smoothly, to include preparing for your consultations and managing your digital photo galleries. And of course, we set our rates to ensure we can acquire and maintain high quality equipment capable of capturing your best moments.
If you still have questions about our pricing or would like to talk with us further, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to offer a wide range of packages that will fit any budget and to work with potential clients to find a solution whenever possible.